Saturday, 26 February 2011

cambodia!

I'm in Cambodia! It's very hot and sticky, but there is icecream available. Today I'm going to the national museum, and perhaps the palace and a pagoda of some description, then off to do sad stuff about the genocide. If anyone wants some knock-off dvds gimme a shout xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dibby it's your twinny.
    I'm currently listening to Adele, make you feel my love. It reminded me of you, so I thought I would make you feel my love!
    I love reading all of your comments, but you are right..I'm not jealous! Heehee, rather you than me. I had a lovely birthday which was made all the better by a certain twin sister making a birthday phonecall. Eeee, I miss you but don't be homesick, you are only going to take this trip once and everyone will still be here when you get back. Met a woman on Friday who went to Thailand, Vietnam, New Zealand and Australia last year, she said she loved it :) <3
    I love you terribly, you know, for an annoying sister.
    P.s I like your photo on your facebook with the weird man I don't know, you look very prettyful. Your sister is incredibly impressed that you manage hair that glossy with no straightners or hairdryers? Okay I have no idea about the facilities, but it looked goooood. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete