Thursday, 10 February 2011

more stuff what i've been doing

busy busy busy! I need to go shop/swim in a waterfall/visit a museum/visit a hill tribe today, so this will have to be a quick update again. Anyway:
SHOPPING
TEMPLE
MONKS CHANTING
4TH FLOOR- NO STAIRS
LONG BUS JOURNEY
CASHEW NUT FACTORY
REALLY SHINY TEMPLE
CROSSED THE MEKONG TO LAOS
PRETTY PASSPORT STAMPS
FUNNY MONEY
PEOPLE I'VE MET FROM CAMBRIDGE COUNT: 3
PRETTY PRETTY PLACES TO STAY
CARD GAMES OVERLOOKING THE MEKONG
SLOOOOOOOOOOWNEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TUKTUKS
TWO DAYS ON A BOAT
HILL TRIBE (waaaay too much 'hill' involved there)
GECKO
NIGHT MARKET

ok. so thats an overview of what ive been up to of late, from chiang mai to huay xai to pakbeng and now i'm in luang prabang. everything is wonderful, you should all be jealous (except lottie, who would hate every minute of it) xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooooooo jealous. Brings back memories of when we saw some of those things. X

    ReplyDelete